Alon House offers safe and secure living arrangements for adults living with a mental health disorder and require some level of care and daily supervision.
- 24 Hour Security. ADT Services offers us an immediate response in the case of an emergency.
- Medication Supervision. We coordinate that prescriptions are filled. Medication is blister packed by our local pharmacy. Residents are required to take their medication as prescribed.
- Nutritional support. We provide 3 meals per day.
- Psycho-social Therapy. Students at various universities offer our residents workshops and facility group sessions.
- Independent living with supervision. All residents have remote control for access to the property and are required to be home by 22h00 each evening unless agreed in writing by management.
- Residents are required to do their own laundry and keep their rooms clean and tidy. Common rooms are cleaned by a staff member on a daily basis.